Investing in dental health can yield many benefits. Discover a list of simple ways to keep your oral health on track.
Here’s how to keep your mouth and teeth healthy:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste
- Clean between your teeth every day with floss or another type of between-the-teeth cleaner
- Snack smart – limit sugary snacks
- Don’t smoke or chew tobacco
- See your dentist or oral health professional regularly
NIH: National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research