Penis disorders can cause pain and affect a man’s sexual function and fertility. Read about the types of problems, including symptoms and treatments.
Problems with the penis can cause pain and affect a man’s sexual function and fertility.
Penis disorders include
- Erectile dysfunction – inability to get or keep an
- Priapism – a painful erection that does not go away
- Peyronie’s disease – bending of the penis during an erection due to a hard lump
called a plaque
- Balanitis – inflammation of the skin covering the head of the penis, most often in
men and boys who have not been circumcised
- Penile cancer – a rare form of cancer, highly curable when caught early